Friday 1 April 2011

See Beyond Time...

Time flies so fast that in less than 672 hours my teenage years will be over.Time is really of the essence and  I deeply regret so many days of my life that I wake up without seeing the sunrise. I don't like to make it sound like my mom is right when she says  that " You're a sloth! That's why you only start your day when the sun is already at the middle of the sky".  Followed by another curse-sounding line," You'll never get to achieve anything  and you'll end up just like ...BLAH.. BLAH... BLAH.. ..!!! Hearing those things from her repeatedly, and  having her compare me with so many people is so frustratingly annoying. But as they say, "It only hurts when it's true.". So  I just take that from her constructively.After all it's all up to me. Hmmmpffff!!!

For sometime I just believed that's just me and what I'm doing is normal. I have to get more sleep, to function normal. But comparing days that I lack sleep from days that I over slept, it still feels the same. I feel so drained and sluggish. My solution? Sugar-rush cravings to get some energy, which actually, I guess, just lead to worsen my other problem---acne. My body just don't react well to too much starch and sugar.That's when I came to realize that it shouldn't work that way, and sleeping more than eight hours will cause my metabolism to slow down.  Maybe or in reality, I just lack the motivation and the will of the mind to wake-up that even an alarm clock won't work. I have to admit to myself that it's a sign of immaturity and trying to escape from responsibilities.

 Reflecting on how my typical days just pass I realize that there's too many idle time  during the day which means, I wasted so many time doing NOTHING.Time management is certifiably still one of my pitfalls.I know creating the 25th hour of the day is absurd but extending time sounds possible .Soon enough I hope I'd  learn to value  time. Now I'm still on the process of finding ways to prove my mom is wrong though It's really hard to re-discipline myself and train my body clock. I just keep on imposing to myself that time waits for no one, and time is money but unlike money, time is the only resource that we have which cannot be replenished once it is spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment